Tuesday, July 16, 2013

June 3, 2013

Sanderson Family,

Turns out my last letter was prophetic and I will be leaving Rio Bravo :( I am super sad but excited for my new calling as the District Leader of the University District in Edinburgh! Its a brand new district that they opened this transfer. Its also what we call a "Date District" because there is me and my new companion and a companionship of sisters. But there is rumor they might open up another sister's area so I might be back as the relief society pres. haha. I am also receiving a new Greenie from the MTC! It should be alot of fun. We are opening a new area called Edinburgh West. I've never trained or opened a new area so it should be a fun adventure. Really sad to leave Laredo though, I've really grown to love all these people. We will definitely have to come back and visit. Tonight Elder Wilidng and I have 4 meal appointment in 3 hours haha. fun fun fun. Oh Elder Wilidng will be the district leader here and will be training a new greenie as well.

Habiamos planeado pasar la fecha bautismal de la familia Chick para este fin de semana. Ellos estan listos y pasaron sus entrevistas, y estaban tan emocionados! El unico problema era que la noche del sabado uno de sus hijastra fue arrestado en Zapata y por lo que tuvo que ir averiguar las cosas por alli. Ellos tenian la esperanza de estar en casa a tiempo para la rama de Ingles, pero el proceso tomo mucho mas tiempo que ellos habian pensado. Pero ellos estan buscando realmente bueno para el proximo domingo!

Yeah I know its in Spanish. We are short on time so I just pasted the story of the Chick family that I wrote to President. Google Translate should help you out. Also I just sent a package home. It has alot of random stuff in it but there is a present for you mom (it should be in a small blue box) and then there is a poncho and some other cool things for megan. The rest is just clothes or cool things that members have given to me over the past 7 months. So dig through it and find whats yours :) Love you all

les amo mucho,

Elder Sanderson
Texas McAllen Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment