Sunday, December 2, 2012

Week 16


Dear Family,                                                                                                11/5/2012


Thank you so much for the letters as well as that picture of Christ. I love the story on the back as well. Many of time we are like that lost sheep that our patient and loving Shepherd so diligently seeks out and brings us back to the fold. I hope this past week was a blast for everyone! Sounds like everyone had an awesome Halloween night and hopefully it wasn't too cold for everyone. Let the Cavities begin! haha

This week in the Celestial Kingdom of Santa Gertrudis was as always...pretty neat haha. This family we had been working with for a while called the Medrano Family (I may have mentioned them before) seemed as though it was time for us to drop them as investigators and move on to more promising prospects.  They had cancelled all of our appointments that week and most of them were cancelled as we were traveling to their house...super frustrating. So this past Sunday morning we were planning on going over randomly and doing what we call a "Desires Lesson", which basically translates out to seeing if they have any spiritual fire to continue on. So Saturday night we planned out this crazy lesson to make them feel guilty because they were not keeping commitments. Well Sunday comes and as we walk into the chapel, guess who is there...and early too! The Medrano family came to church, without us reminding them, as well as without calling them to wake them up. They stayed for all 3 hours and loved it! Hurrah for Miracles!

Oh before I forget, transfers are next week and I might be moving somewhere...but who knows. Anyways don't send anything to be that wont get here by next Monday or I probably will not get it. If I get moved I will try and send you my new address as soon as I can. Love you all!

con carino,

Elder Craig Sanderson

No comments:

Post a Comment